Plum Creek Ranch is a 15 acre live music, performance, and private event space located in Dripping Springs, TX. The space is also home to Plum Creek Sound Recording Studio and the annual From The Hills With Love music festival, recently featured as a top event by Austin Monthly.
Focusing on private and corporate events, Plum Creek Ranch offers turn-key solutions and preferred vendors to meet the size and scope of your event dreams. With endless views of the TX Hill Country, outdoor performance stages, long bar, seating, and children play areas, Plum Creek Ranch is the perfect outdoor venue to host your next private event. I would be happy to set up a call or site visit with you soon!
WHY DRIPPING SPRINGS?
- 30 miles west of Austin
- Isolated and private with lush Hill Country long-distance views
- Wedding Capital of Texas, highest growing County in the Country
- No permitting requirements
- No restrictions for time, sound, etc.
- Plum Creek Ranch is nestled on 15 acres, 30 miles west of Austin
- Sweeping Hill Country panoramic views, isolated and private, surrounded by the country side
- Capacity | 700 people
- One 20’ x 20’ outdoor stage
- Space available for additional stages
- Multiple activation areas for food trucks, vendors, etc.
- Mulched and lighted pathways
- Shuttle access for pick up and drop off
- And more
- These features combined make this the perfect destination from which to host your event.
FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT FEATURES
- Space for child-centric vendors
- musical garden
- sandbox area
FRIENDS OF PLUM CREEK RANCH
- The Werd Company
- Odell Brewery
- Gibson, Epiphone
- Moonchild Mehndi
- Maker + Smith
- The Bearded Bastard
- Aston Microphones
- KUTX 98.9
- Herradura Tequila
- Ernie Ball