For tickets and more information please visit www.DarkSideofTheRainbow.NET
Halloween Weekend Fri. November 1, 2013 at Austin Music Hall
Concert Start Time: 8 pm / Door Time: 6 pm
• 3+ Hours of live music
• Dark Side Of The Moon in its entirety
• Costume Contest
A truly unique Halloween experience
A show that merges inspirations from Wizard of Oz with Pink Floyd’s epic album, Dark Side of the Moon, into a stunning live rendition of the cult classic concept Dark Side of the Rainbow. For the first time in Austin history we’re taking the cult classic concept Dark Side of The Rainbow out of the living room and onto the stage.
3 hours of live music and two sets of Pink Floyd favorites from The Wall, Wish You Were Here and Animals as well as rarely heard cuts from the bands early years culminating in a dramatic performance of Dark Side in its entirety. We have once again brought together some of Austin’s best studio and touring musicians to pay tribute to one of the greatest rock bands in history. As expected and amazing light show, video, and laser show will accompany the music.
Costumes are encouraged with cash prizes and VIP upgrades for the winners. Best Overall Costume, Best Group Costume, and Best Pink Floyd or Oz Related categories will be rewarded.
This is the 2nd Pink Floyd Concept Project from producers, The Electric Company, and first since Which One’s Pink at Seaholm Power Plant that received rave reviews from Pink Floyd fans. See that performance here:
Band Members Include:
• Darin Murphy (Vocals, Guitar) (Skyrocket & many more)
• Bruce Hughes (Bass, Vocals) (Jason Mraz, Bob Schneider, The Scabs, & more)
• Benjamin Hotchkiss (Vocals) (Skyrocket & many more)
• Stewart Cochran (Keys) (David Garza, Abra Moore, Jimmy Lafave & more)
• Dustin Bozarth (Keys, Synth) (Moving Matter, Grooving Ground)
• Jake Langley (Guitar) (Rufus Wainwright, Cindy Cashdollar, Joey Defrancesco Trio)
• Ulrich Ellison (Nakia, Abra Moore)
• Topaz McGarrigle (Sax) (Mudphonic, Topaz)
• Ed Jarusinsky (Drums) (Kevin McKinney, Magnificent 7, Nakia)
• Teal Collins (Vocals) Whiskey Sisters, Mother Trucker & more)
• And More TBA
Be sure and check out our last Pink Floyd Project, Which One’s Pink Live from Seaholm Power Plant in 2011.
Press Inquiries: Roggie Baer firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Inquiries: Jason Hicks Jason@ElectricCompanyLive.com